Total Pageviews

Twitter

True Power

" True power does not need arrogance, a long beard and a barking voice. True power is attained with silk ribbons, charm and intelligence"

- Oriana Fallaci in "Il Divo"

Friday

What's Your Story?

      'What's Our Story?' is one of the most important questions we could ever ask ourselves. And more importantly is understanding that we are the authors of the story. This is Gnosis ... coming to the realization that we are powerful, divine beings that are having a human experience. Co-creators that have at our disposal the ability to manifest whatever reality we do so desire.

Heavy

      During one of my hot yoga classes last year, my instructor Carrie made an extremely important point while my legs were burning while holding the 'power chair' position. She said, " Pain is only a sensation. A story that our body is telling us. Instead of running from or avoiding this sensation, simply acknowledge  it, experience it. Let it know that we appreciate the information and let it go.... it's just a story." Pretty profound to say the least.

    This leads me to the question of anxiety, depression and other extreme states of mood. Are we creating these experiences? Are we dictating the story which is leading to uncontrollable states of mind? In a word, yes.

We Are What We Think

        The more I study/experience the art of co-creation, the more I feel that we've been mislead to beLIEve that life is something that 'happens to us'. In my humble opine, nothing could be further from the truth. We've been blessed with free will and the power of  intention. So basically whatever we experience is in direct correlation to what version of reality we are choosing to project. We don't have anxiety, we are anxiety-ing. We don't have depression, we are depress-ing.

     This epiphany, when totally understood and embraced, is the Philosopher's Stone. The key that unlocks the prison of victim-hood and opens the mind to co-creation .... the I AM.

     Whenever we are not enjoying the story that we are experiencing, change it ... you are the author. Do we have to grit and bear this excruciatingly boring, novel version of life or can we put our foot down and take a stand? Can we make the transition from programmed reader/hostage to eloquent writer/creator? I say yes.

    "I'm sick and tired and I'm not going to take it anymore". This quote from the movie 'Network' serves as a roll call to all those that want to reinvent themselves ... knowing that if we 'Imagine It, then It Will Be'. The power of  imagination and conscious intention is only recently starting to gain momentum. Thanks to  Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden and  Paul Levy, we are constantly reminded to 'Awaken in the Dream' of life and start co-creating.

     Google 'Dispelling Wetiko'. Google 'Spiritual Alchemy'. Google 'Hermes Trismegistus'. Google 'Gnosis'..... the clues are All there.

    I truly feel it's time to wake up from our slumber. Personally, I've found it imperative do a thorough self evaluation and rid myself of destructive behavioral patterns as well as my egocentric self-defense mechanisms that no longer serve me.

    We are powerful. We have the ability to harness the energy that animates the Universe. Because we are the Universe. And it is our God given right to author a story that is the epitome of unconditional love and  passionate joy.

   So again, I ask ...... What's Your Story?

   UG









as a reminder

6 comments:

meccamaz said...

Thanks Greg. I hadn't tuned in to you for a while but it appears we are coming to the same conclusion. Such a delight to read your thoughts and feel affirmed. Samuel Taylor Coleridge - "What if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed? And what if in your dream you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if when you awoke you had that flower in your hand? Ah - what then?

Synchronously, this has turned up for me a few times. Once was in a you tube clip of Wayne Dyer speaking about his book "Wishes Fulfilled"

Unknown said...


Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 5 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Ogumen for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. I knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Him how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time. He told me not to worry that he assures me that within 3day everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Ogumen so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Ogumen never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Ogumen for your powerful spells. Expressions are not sufficient to say thank you, here is his email address(ogumensolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call (+2348135790702) for more information or whatsapp with him......

zaramozzoe said...

thanks for your info

Visit ya >>> zen story

Triggs said...

I know this all to be true, but there is so much more to it. I wonder if you still believe in all these things. According to Dr. Lipton you should be able to cure your depression and bipolar brain with these beliefs. It is 2018. Have you succeeded?

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

Nathalia Lucas said...

Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr Anderson, who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com