Total Pageviews

Twitter

True Power

" True power does not need arrogance, a long beard and a barking voice. True power is attained with silk ribbons, charm and intelligence"

- Oriana Fallaci in "Il Divo"

Friday

My BlogTalkRadio Interview on Bipolar Disorder

The following link will take you to my interview  for 10 Days To Touch 10 Million.  This cause will give  much needed awareness to suicide prevention and the mental health disorders that contribute to this avoidable tragedy. Hopefully it will be both insightful and serve as an inspiration to take action. Your comments would be greatly appreciated in order to refine my goal to touch those dealing with mental illness and/or suicide.

   Thanks in advance - Greg


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dreamteammachine/2009/11/18/10-days-to-touch-10-million-interview-series--day-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I listened to the interview, and I think you were really good. I was an Oilers fan during the Love Ya Blue days up to Warren Moon and the defection to Tennesse. You were a great punter, and it's nice to see that you are spreading awareness and solution-oriented insight into Bipolar Disorder. Don't know if you have anyone helping you with publicity, but I'm a PR/marketing professiona, and would be glad to give you advice, etc., for whatever it may be worth.